Friday, September 17, 2010

What is a due date, really?

Well, we have once again changed due dates. We are back in the range of the first due date and calling it March 4, 2010 now. So, I'm back up to 16 weeks!

Had another ultrasound yesterday and BOTH of them had their legs not just closed, but crossed! They would move them around, but not uncross them, so we still don't know what they are. We have ultrasounds on October 14 and then on October 15, so we should know by the end of that week I think! Then starting with October 28, we go to the perinatologist's office every week for a preterm labor prevention program.

After they both wouldn't show their goods I started entertaining the idea of waiting to find out, but when I mentioned this to Paul he looked at me like I was crazy, so I imagine we will not be doing that!

No comments:

Post a Comment