Monday, April 4, 2011

PTSD

Was reviewing the symptoms of PTSD in an article a friend sent me and while I don't quite meet the diagnostic criteria relating to the 2010 pregnancy as I've taken to calling it, I do find I completely meet the criteria when considering my experience with braces. Seriously, nightmares and all.

In all seriousness, I had a blah day today. I got through their due date without even really a moment of pause (3/4), but from the time I labelled some milk for the donor milk bank this morning with 4/4, I've been in a funk.

Intellectually, I completely get the optimize the reality in which you live, but I do have these occasion moments of regret (is that the right word?) for a lost reality even though it never actually was.

A funk might not even be the right word, I was a bit sensitive to the world.

That's all.



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment