Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Random Tidbits IV

Oops, Trajan's birthday party got me distracted and so I stopped the habit of posting and then I had two work trips and Chiron spent a week in the hospital, so it's now been over a month.  Oops.  And instead of a coherent summary or tale, I'm just going to do the little thoughts that are in my phone's notes and voice memos.

I imagine I will always think of her.  Whenever I am sitting "bride's side".  Whenever I see sass in a young girl.  In the couple seconds after I answer the question of how many kids I have.

Trajan: "Did you go the right school to be a mommy?  I go to teh right school to be able to be whatever I want."

It's disturbing that my four-year-old understands the concept of death more clearly than a restaurant closing.

Odd moment of joy that my phone corrects og to of instead of OG now.

Chiron now weighs a stone.  He is also now on Neocate instead of breastmilk as of the end of his hospital stay.  I am tapering off of pumping as a result (I considered pumping just to donate, but it's such a significant time commitment and I'd like to be able to take a Tylenol, so I decided to retire).  Bonus trivia fact: I've pumped over 90 gallons.

1 comment:

  1. I'm jealous that you tracked your output. Mainly because I wish I'd known what I pumped over the course of a year.

    ReplyDelete