- Car - logistics and safety
- Housing - where is everyone going, can we preserve guest bedroom for a while, is it possible to start out with just rock 'n plays and then move, etc.
- School for Trajan
- Childcare - HUGE area to consider
- Names (oh my)
- My necessary work travel
- Work - I MUST clean my office, and get the technical issues that are preventing VPN fixed, and set up the printer and work station at the house with the hospital table and all that...
- Hospital run logistics
- Handling transportation other than just car (i.e. stroller?)
- Spousal relationship survival
There definitely is a balance between being prepared and getting ahead of yourself. For example, I really don't think working on four names now is in our best interest. We are better off holding off until we know genders and they are further along. There are some things that I figure it is perfectly fine to work on at any time. These are the things that are beneficial to our family whether we end up with two babies, one baby or none, such as decluttering, organizing and getting more efficient household systems in order.
What other logistics should I be putting on my list to potentially consider if I get my butt in gear?
And to finish my thoughts, here's the most intense baby ever:
Big brother? Well he really liked getting ON the stage after:
Oh yeah, that reminds me of another logistic: preserving these two boys' awesome relationship.