Friday, July 8, 2011

What does XXX mean

Well, no, not xxx. I mean blank by XXX!  This is the current theme of the majority of our conversations with Trajan these days.  No matter what you are talking about, there is going to be a word that he wants defined.  I love this because it shows he is becoming conscious in his word choice.  I also loves that he seems to have really grasped the concept of which words are in English, which are in Spanish and which are in French.

That said, occasionally I just want to scream ARGH rather than define another word.

Those with older kids, is this one of those things that will pass or is this what we will be doing between now and say 16?  I bought dictionaries for the kids I tutored pretty regularly, so I know definitions continue to be useful, but do they stay so verbal?


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment