Friday, July 8, 2011

Master of His Universe

Scrappy Doo was his NICU nickname and it still seems appropriate.  Under thirteen pounds, but can totally work an exersaucer.  Under thirteen pounds, but can take four people to hold still once they put the rubber around his arm for a blood draw (I know I've heard they can't have traumatic memories, but based on Chiron, yes they can).

And he sleeps now!

Intense ball spinning.


It's you, milk lady!


Ahhh, to be young and milk drunk.

And a bonus picture of big brother (who typically does NOT want his picture taken when he's awake, except for the occasional picture he picks.  He does ask to see his sleeping picture most mornings though, so I have a lot of these (actually two facebook albums):


1 comment:

  1. I LURVE milk drunk photographs.

    Poor old J also remembered ALL about blood draws but her response was resignation. I love the fact it took four people to get it done, Scrappy Doo is definitely the right name!

    ReplyDelete