Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Random Shots (and a Sophie Ramble)

I had never heard of Sophie when Trajan was a baby.  A couple of months ago, I read a blog post implying that Sophie was actually BETTER than sliced bread and just kind of went "hmmm."  Then I read another.  And another.  Geez, I got the hint, universe!  So, we got a Sophie a couple weeks ago.

Baby crack. 

This is a kid without teeth.  And as his brother didn't get his first tooth until 14.5 months, not a kid we are expecting to have a tooth anytime soon.  But he loves Sophie.  He will stretch his motor skills to their limits to move her between hands, rotate her, love her, suck on her, sniff her and just generally embrace her in his love. 

So, I don't know why, but yes Sophie is all that.  And no, $17.27 is not too much for such happiness (http://www.amazon.com/Vulli-Sophie-the-Giraffe-Teether/dp/B000IDSLOG/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1309963864&sr=8-1).  I'm debating ordering a second now that I have the page pulled up.



There's something about this expression that I just love.



1 comment:

  1. Good to know that Sophie is all that she's made out to be as I have been given two for R! Hope he likes them as much as Chiron does.

    Also loving the expression underneath that baseball cap!

    ReplyDelete